74 Butcher Street Strathdale, VIC 3550Sold $412,000
Prime Strathdale Location
House Sold - Strathdale VIC
Privileged position in a quiet pocket of Strathdale at the end of Butcher Street.
This tranquil retreat is directly opposite the entrance to Greater Bendigo National Park providing easy access for family members to enjoy the native flora and fauna, whilst exploring the many walking tracks throughout the park.
• Architectural, split level design with cathedral ceilings in the front living area
• Updated full-sized kitchen with cook’s island
• Four genuine bedrooms with BIR
• Master with ensuite and private courtyard
• Large laundry with good storage
• 800 square metre leafy block
This great family home also includes front terrace, designer paving, two-car garage, undercover patio, double gates for trailer storage and 3kw of solar power.
Don’t miss the opportunity to purchase this fabulous property in one of Bendigo’s most sought after premium, bush access locations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 800 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- 4 Kilowatt Solar Panels