345 Native Gully Crescent, Eppalock VIC 3551Sold $665,000
Tree Change Nature Retreat
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Eppalock VIC
Welcome to 345 Native Gully Crescent, Eppalock.
A tree change nature retreat offering sustainable living, privacy and convenience.
When you turn into Native Gully Crescent you are welcomed by a tree lined country lane that guides you to our for sale sign positioned at the front gate – which is the only indication from the road that there is a home for you to inspect on the other side of the rise.
As you reach the top of the driveway you are welcomed by a northerly aspect that draws your eyes to a natural valley and endless horizon of incredible views as far as the eye can see. You will appreciate the full impact and benefits of the homes position when you step inside the front door.
Most likely, you have taken the time to review “345” because you’re searching for a tree change retreat, a large family lifestyle home on acres conveniently located to primary schools and shops, an architecturally designed solar passive home that offers sustainable living features or a property that offers for Airbnb accommodation possibilities… Well, this home isn’t going to disappoint you!
345 Native Gully Property Features;
– Seldom does an architecturally family designed (Approx 30sq living area) solar passive home of such quality come on the market offering a North facing setting on an undulating 20+ acres of bush and cleared land.
– A sustainable feature of the home is all stone and mud brick used in the construction was sourced from the property.
– North facing, light filled home will keep the whole family warm through winter and cool in summer.
– Open plan living guarantees family lifestyle comfort – A spectacular main living area with cathedral ceilings and solid fuel heater
– Modern kitchen with glass splash back, induction cooktop and large walk in pantry.
– The Main bedroom with sizable WIR and external access flows through to an ensuite with a spectacular oval bathtub which looks out over the gorgeous Eppalock Valley.
– Light filled study with separate entrance (option of using as an extra bedroom).
– Upstairs from the main living area you will find and open walkway leading to two more bedrooms with WIR’s.
– A large family/sun room with louvred windows adjoins the homes main living space and the ‘east wing’ of the home – you will find a ground level bedroom, study, kids living area and a loft bedroom
– 4 separate split systems ensure the home will stay comfortable on those 43 degrees plus days –but considering the design of the home – you could go 12 months without even turning them on!
– Externally, the property features plenty of storage adjacent to the laundry, double garage, 6x6m workshop, 9x12m workshop with c/c and power. 6x3m Storage shed with c/c and power, 90,000L water tank, dam, above ground pool, fruit trees, wide verandahs and paved entertaining area.
– To top it all off, a 5KW back to grid solar system.
– The home is sits on an elevated setting with approx. 30sq of living area there is room for all – including weekend guests!
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 20.40 acres
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating