20 Smalley Street California Gully, VIC 3556$240,000 - $260,000
Bursting with period features and potential
House - California Gully VIC
Welcome to “Chester” a charming Victorian era home (circa 1885) which retains many of the original period features and offers a peaceful elevated setting with a panoramic view of Bendigo from the front verandah. “Chester” presents an opportunity to reconcile Bendigo’s rich heritage with it’s vital and emerging future.
• Perfectly livable but bursting with potential for renovators.
• Period features: high ceilings, ornate ceiling roses, lead lighting, open fireplace, timber floors
• Kitchen/meals room with new cabinetry
• Updated bathroom and separate WC and laundry
• Three bedrooms with robes
* Fully rewired and partially replumbed.
• Fully fenced 417sqm allotment
• Handy location to shopping, nearby school, hospital recreational facilities & public transport
• Appraised rent return in June 2019, $270 to $290per week (being sold with vacant possession)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath