20 Smalley Street California Gully, VIC 3556$239,000 - $225,000
Live in period charm, renovate when it suits
House - California Gully VIC
Welcome to “Chester” a charming Victorian era home (circa 1885) in a convenient and tranquil setting. Chester offers enormous potential for first home buyers and renovators.
Perfectly liveable (as shown by the “virtual staging”) but would benefit from renovations. The best way for you to judge if “Chester” is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for is to arrange an inspection today!
What “CHESTER” offers today;
• Perfectly livable but bursting with potential.
• Period features: high ceilings, ornate ceiling roses, lead lighting, open fireplace, Baltic Pine timber floors
• Kitchen/meals room with updated cabinetry and new stove
• Updated bathroom, separate WC and internal laundry
• Two or three bedroom option
* Rewired and partial replumbed
• Fully fenced 417sqm allotment
• Handy location to shopping, nearby school, hospital recreational facilities & public transport
• Appraised rent return in June 2019, $270 to $290per week (being sold with vacant possession)
The only thing “CHESTER” needs to live in or rent out today is a new gas heater in the lounge.
*Please note virtual furniture is displayed in internal photos of property
- 3 bed
- 1 bath