152 Nankervis Road Mandurang, VIC 3551$1,890,000.00
The Epitome of Modern Timeless Elegance
Acreage Semi-rural - Mandurang VIC
Welcome to 152 Nankervis Road, Mandurang.
As you drive through the entrance gates, you are greeted by an avenue of blossoming Ornamental Pear Trees and century old Cyprus Pines. A carpet of green lush pastures frames the architectural mix of retired dairy shedding and a bespoke craftsman-built family home that has been purposefully placed and designed to complement the magnificent Mandurang Valley setting.
At the end of the tree’d driveway the main residence proudly displays a classic timeless façade that in 100 years from now will most likely be marketed for sale as one of Bendigo’s premier heritage homesteads.
On inspection of 152 Nankervis Road you will fully appreciate the owner’s attention to detail and the ‘no expense spared’ approach that has been undertaken in the delivery of this carefully considered, craftsman-built home. A home that exudes warmth, charm and timeless classic elegance.
In addition to the home’s extensive lifestyle space, there is an additional two-bedroom renovated residence situated on the property, ideal for accommodating teenagers, extended family or even an Au Pair.
The 6ha site offers all the infrastructure to meet the most fastidious of horse enthusiasts’, or someone wanting to run a small agistment business. The retired dairy has been converted into 4 stables, tack room and 2 covered day yards. It adjoins a fenced sand dressage area and offers easy access, via a service road, to 5 fully fenced paddocks with shelters and water.
An 9.2mg piped water rite and ground water bore – provide an abundant water supply ensuring year-round maintenance of green pastures; or the opportunity for someone to tap into the established Mandurang Viticulture tourism market, utilizing the second residence as Bed and Breakfast Accommodation. (Subject to Council Approval if required).
• 448sqm(48.2sq) Home Footprint
• Three Living Areas and covered Alfresco Entertaining
• Classic French Provincial Design Kitchen – Electric Under Bench Oven, Ceramic Cook Top & Built in Microwave
• Tasmanian Oak Hardwood Floors in Family Living areas.
• Quality Wool Carpet in the Formal Lounge and Bedrooms (guest retreat tiled)
• Needlecraft Curtains and Plantation Shutters
• Remote control Blinds in the main living area
• Children’s Wing; 3 Bedrooms, Full bathroom and Powder Room
• Guest Retreat; Double Bedroom, Ensuite and Lounge.
• Parents’ Bedroom Suite; Ensuite, Built-in Robes and Walk-In Robe
• 3000mm ceiling height throughout the home
• 4 x Reverse Cycle Ducted Heating/Cooling units for year-round comfort
• 2 x Electric Hot Water units
• Fully Insulated; Internal Walls, External Walls and Ceiling
• Leaf Guttering Protection
• 113,000 Litres of Home Tank Water Storage
• Automatic Front Gates & Garage Doors
• Horse Paddock Electric Fencing
(All inspections by private appointment)
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 6 hectare
- 2 Garage
- 6 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating